We’ve had lots of people asking when we’ll be where in the run up to Christmas, which is a very good question as we’ll be all over the place and would love to see as many of you as possible!
As well as all of these dates, and our retailers, we’ll be selling Gin on our online shop, along with gift sets and gift boxes. And everything will be available to buy through our physical shop, open Thursdays 12pm-6pm, Fridays 4pm-6pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.
If there is anything else that you would like to know, just ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday 7th November – Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge – 12pm-3pm -Tasting session
- Sunday 8th November – Burford Garden Centre – 11am-3pm -Tasting session
- Wednesday 18th November – Majestic Worcester – Winter Tasting Evening
- Thursday 19th-Sunday 22nd November – Living Crafts Christmas Fair, Blenheim Palace – 9am-5pm daily
- Friday 20th November – Majestic Cheltenham – Winter Tasting Evening
- Saturday 21st November – Stroud Farmers Market – 9am-2pm
- Thursday 26th November – Fortnum and Masons, London – Tasting session
- Friday 27th November – Cheltenham Farmers Market – 9am-2pm
- Friday 27th November – Gloucester Services – 3pm-7pm – Tasting event
- Saturday 28th November – Dumbleton Christmas Fair
- Friday 4th December – Broadway Late Night Shopping – Cocktails and Christmas shopping
- Saturday 5th December – Cheltenham Christmas Market
- Sunday 6th December – The Suffolks Christmas Fair, Cheltenham – 11am-4pm
- Friday 11th December – Cheltenham Farmers Market – 9am-2pm
- Friday 11th December – Broadway Late Night Shopping – Cocktails and Christmas shopping
- Saturday 12th December – Stroud Farmers Market – 9am-2pm